Rohos Logon Key v.2.7. offers two-factor authentication solution for Windows Seven based on various USB tokens and authentication devices. By using a strong and secured password stored on a USB token you can improve your computer security.
What’s new in Rohos Logon Key 2.7:
- Updated installer:
– Now Setup package copy correct help file according to installation language
+ Added Japanese and Chinese languages
- Supports new USB tokens and authentication devices:
+ Touchatag RFID proximity tags (former TikiTag).Â Wireless tags for Windows logon.
+ Swekey OTP token (Offline + Online validation, see Options link )
+ Securetoken ST2, ST3 (PKCS11 based tokens). ST3 has an auto-install feature.
+ Senselock trueToken EL (ultra-small PKCS11 based token)
- Improved Windows Vista/Seven support
– fixed Rohos Logon Credential icon in Vista UAC dialog. Now USB tokens with PIN code can be used to get credentials for any elevation.
– fixed Windows Remote Desktop support.
- Major improvements inÂ â€˜Bluetooth logonâ€™ feature.