Rohos Logon Key for Mac v.2.4 is out!
“Protect your PC! Get the latest security updates … Two factor authentication solutions…”. You may find answers to these questions and many more on computer security using usual Google search engine. And yes, there is a wide range of solutions offered to users to make them less worry about their precious private data on their PCs or portable storage device.
Recently three hardware encryption devices have been delivered – IronKey Personal S200 1Gb, Kanguru Defender 1Gb and DataTraveler Vault Kingston 2Gb. This time we’d like to present you the review of IronKey that arrived at our lab to everyone’s joy. Long -awaited possibility to play around with this highly praised flash drive and set it up for secure Windows login with Rohos Logon Key is now available. Let’s start with getting to know more about the flash drive itself.
- Hardware-Encrypted Flash Drive
- Self-Destruct Sequence
- Anti-Malware Autorun Protection
- Portable Cross-Platform Data Access
- Simple Device Management
- Secure Data Recovery
Learn more about these and other IronKey’s features in part 2 of the review.
One of Rohos Logon Key for Mac users, Alex, has volunteered to make a video about the program. Looks like it turned out to be a success for a young Mac user. :-) From his video you will learn that “Rohos Logon Key turns any USB into a key to unlock your computer.” So whenever you do not want to type in your password just like Alex has confessed, plug in your USB.
Rohos Logon Key for Mac benefits:
- To unlock your computer just plug in your USB
- Going for a break or lunch just pull the USB key out and the program will do whatever you want to (preliminary setup is required):
- Shut down
- Goes to sleep, etc.
Alex demonstrates how Rohos Logon Key looks and works on Mac:
- Showing Rohos Preferences window
- Setting actions upon USB key removal
- Possibility to turn Rohos Logon Key OFF in case your USB key is stolen
- Possibility to add new USB keys to access your computer is amazingly fast!
Thank you Alex and success to you in all your undertakings.
Windows secure logon based on face recognition