We are glad to announce new release of Rohos Logon Key for Mac v.1.7.3 – two-factor authentication solution based on USB tokens, for Mac OS X 10.4/10.5 and coming 10.6. This version offers better support for Snow Leopard and improvements for ‘Bluetooth logon’ feature.
ANN For “Tiger” (10.4) users: We decided to stop support for Mac OS X 10.4 on Rohos Logon Key 1.7.2. This setup package contains a special folder named “Tiger” with Rohos Logon Key 1.7.2.
ANN For “Snow Leopard” users: Please use setup package from folder “Snow Leopard (10.6 x64)”.
- Fixed “Allow to log in only by USB key” feature. In some cases it was possible to log in using password.
- For ‘Snow Leopard’ we fixed “Unlock screen saver by USB key” feature. Now it works OK.
- Improved German translation thanks to Tobias Langer.
- Improved “Bluetooth logon” feature:
- Now it is possible to define PIN code for two-factor authentication by using Mobile device.
- Improved Bluetooth discovery. Now Rohos Logon should not lock the screen
unexpectedly after login by detected Bluetooth device.