We have updated Rohos Management Tools v.4.4 adds improvements and bug fixing for Rohos Logon Key v.4.4 in Active Directory network. New Rohos Management Tools allows better MFA management over Active Directory workstations in isolated environments. With Rohos you can use industry accepted RFID cards such as EM, HID Prox, HiTag, Legic, Mifare as a second/single factor logon method for workstation/HMI terminals.
/1/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/rohos.png 0 0 SafeJKA /1/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/rohos.png SafeJKA2019-12-03 12:40:112020-02-02 18:06:11Rohos Management Tools 4.4
- P2P encryption ownership in secure online storage products (Mega.nz, OneDrive) 1st October 2020
- Rohos Logon Key v.4.6 update 2nd February 2020
- Rohos Logon Key for Mac OS Catalina 20th January 2020
- Rohos roadmap for 2020 10th January 2020
- Rohos Management Tools 4.4 3rd December 2019