We have updated Rohos Management Tools v.4.4 adds improvements and bug fixing for Rohos Logon Key v.4.4 in Active Directory network. New Rohos Management Tools allows better MFA management over Active Directory workstations in isolated environments. With Rohos you can use industry accepted RFID cards such as EM, HID Prox, HiTag, Legic, Mifare as a second/single factor logon method for workstation/HMI terminals.
/1/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/rohos.png 0 0 SafeJKA /1/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/rohos.png SafeJKA2019-12-03 12:40:112020-12-09 13:05:20Rohos Management Tools 4.4
- Windows 11 support 16th October 2021
- Rohos Disk Encryption v.3.2 4th October 2021
- 2FA bypass control in Rohos Logon Key 4.8 30th June 2021
- What are strategies for protecting against two-factor authentication vulnerabilities? 5th January 2021
- New Rohos Disk Encryption app for Android to access encrypted Google Drive folders 26th December 2020