Briefly: If you share your computer with someone else it means that others could access your Windows, see your private files, install games or software you didn’t want, or change your computer settings. Both Rohos Disk Encryption – robust encryption and flash drive security software, and Rohos Logon Key – two-factor authentication software, will keep intruders away from your PC and sensitive data it contains. Make your Windows access protected and encrypt your saved files and all JUST for $79 instead of $128.
Special offer – SAVE 33$
use on 3 computers
- Secure Windows login with electronic Key fob. You do not need to enter Windows password manually though the system is still password protected.
- Unplug your Key and the Windows is blocked. Back at the computer, just plug the Key in and you may continue working.
- Two-factor authentication with PIN code. After 3 wrong attempts to enter PIN (it can be a short one, e.g. 1234) the USB Key will be blocked.
- Use a single USB token to log in your home PC, laptop and office computer securely
- Rohos Logon automatically creates logon profile on your USB flash drive in encrypted form
- Your data is safe since the passwords (to your Windows account and encrypted disk) are not saved on USB drive
- You may continue to use USB flash drive as a storage device
- Create hidden and encrypted partitions with Rohos Disk Encryption that are easily accessed like any other drive letter.
- Automatically encrypt and decrypt files as you move them in and out of your virtual drives.
- Guard access to your virtual drives using passwords or by requiring a physical key.
- Hide sensitive information in plain sight using AVI movies or MP3, OGG, or WMA audio files.
- Turn any USB device or Bluetooth enabled device into a security token.
- Increase your computer’s security while minimizing the need to remember complicated passwords!