Face recognition benefits:
- Automatic login or unlocking the desktop when your face is recognized.
- Multi-user support – You may register the faces of several users for any user account!
- All registered face patterns are saved and unsatisfactory ones may be deleted.
In this video you will see:
- How registering face models works for proper face recognition with Rohos.
- Unlocking Windows using face recognition.
- Rohos Face Logon auto-training using face models that were not recognized before.
- Viewing the list of faces that have been used for login/unlocking over the last week.
- Hiding the face recognition dialogue from the logon window to order to 1) prevent people from knowing that you use face logon, and 2) make it impossible for another person to use your face or your photo to access your computer.
Comparison Matrix – Rohos Face Logon, Standard vs Free :
|Automatic Windows login or unlocking the desktop when your face is recognized.|
|Multi user accounts support for face detection|
|Keep a history of all face login attempts|
|[Unique] The option Hide Rohos Face Logon window during login hides the fact that the program is present.|
|Power saving – suspend the recognition process if there is no user activity.|
|[Unique] Allows using a USB flash drive as a backup key to log in to Windows|
|Get Rohos software right now!||Purchase||Download now|