Rohos Remote Config Utility
This tool allows you to change Rohos Logon Key settings on remote workstations.
In the main window of the Rohos Remote Config Utility, you can:
- See the list of keys, created in the system;
- Edit Rohos Logon Key domain-wide settings;
- Create an emergency logon for all users;
- Add a license key in system.
- Administrator privileges;
- Windows Active Directory Domain controller access;
- Rohos Logon Key installed on a client PC.
Learn more about Rohos Key Admin and Rohos Remote Config.
USB Key Manager
Using this application, you can create and manage USB Keys from a central location. If you have 10 or more users in your organization, you can use the Rohos USB Key Admin management utility, which allows you to create and edit logon profiles on a USB token.
- Set up a key for Windows login on systems where Rohos Logon Key is installed;
- Automated license management. Automatically writes the license into a key to simplify license management; The license then is copied into Rohos Logon Key.
- PIN code security. Set up a PIN code for USB key protection;
- Roaming logon profiles. Create and use roaming logon profiles on a USB Key, allowing you to log in to any PC.
- Copy/paste operations. Allows you to copy/paste logon profiles between USB Keys;
- Setup USB Key for Remote Desktop Login (RDP). Copy the Rohos Remote Login component onto a USB stick. Use this feature if you don’t want to install Rohos on any of the computers you log in from; Setup OTP tokens (Yubikey, Umikey) and MiFare for Remote Desktop Login;
Note: This applicaiton is not compatible with Rohos Face logon program!