Using this application, you can create and manage 2-factor authentication keys\devices from a central
location. If you have 10 or more users in your organization, you can use the Rohos Key Admin management utility, which allows you to create and edit logon profiles on a USB token.
- Set up a key for Windows login on systems where Rohos Logon Key is installed;
- Automated license management. Automatically writes the license into a
key to simplify license management; The license then is copied into
Rohos Logon Key.
- PIN code security. Set up a PIN code for USB key protection;
- Roaming logon profiles. Create and use roaming logon profiles on a Authentication Key, allowing you to log in to any workstation.
- Copy/paste operations. Allows you to copy/paste logon profiles between USB Keys;
- Setup USB Key for Remote Desktop Login (RDP). Copy the Rohos Remote
Login component onto a USB stick. Use this feature if you don’t want to
install Rohos on any of the computers you log in from; Setup OTP tokens
(Yubikey, Umikey) and MiFare for Remote Desktop Login;