In order to run Rohos Logon Key properly, PC with the following minimum requirements is needed:
- Intel Pentium (or compatible) 166Mhz processor
- 16 MB RAM
- 1 or more MB free space on Hard Disk
- At least 1 USB 2.0 or USB 1.1 USB port
The following devices support:
- Regular USB flash drives compatible with Windows 2000/XP/2003;
- U3 smart flash drives;
- SD/MMC memory cards;
- USB tokens: Aladdin eToken PRO, Futako HiToken, Aktiv ruToken, uaToken, SafeNet iKey , CryptoIdentity, ePass.
- Fingerprint USB flash drives: Transcend, Apacer, LG.
- BlueTooth enabled devices (Pocket PC, Mobile)
In our tests U3 smart drives work slower than regular USB flash drives because U3 smart drives handles additional virtual CD-ROM device.
Rohos Logon Key software supports the following operating systems:
- Windows XP (Home and Professional) with or without SP1 or SP2;
- Windows 2000 Professional with SP4 installed;
- Windows 2000 Server (all versions) with SP4 installed;
- Windows 2003 (all versions);
- Windows Vista (all versions, x64);
- Windows 7 (all versions, x64);
Note: Internet Explorer 5.5 or higher is needed in order to use Rohos Center control panel.