The access to your computer or user account is usually password-protected. But sometimes it is not enough, especially, when your data requires high level of confidentiality. You don’t want to provide attackers with the chance to get hold of your most secret stuff and your data, don’t you? We has included Google Authenticator and Yubikey HOTP support into Rohos Logon Key. Now Windows login is performed in High-Safety mode by using Time based One Time Password and HOTP codes.
/1/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/rohos.png 0 0 Igor /1/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/rohos.png Igor2013-02-27 07:20:522020-04-14 10:28:30Using Google Authenticator OTP for Windows login
- Windows 11 support 16th October 2021
- Rohos Disk Encryption v.3.2 4th October 2021
- 2FA bypass control in Rohos Logon Key 4.8 30th June 2021
- What are strategies for protecting against two-factor authentication vulnerabilities? 5th January 2021
- New Rohos Disk Encryption app for Android to access encrypted Google Drive folders 26th December 2020