Let us present you a new version of Rohos Logon Key program – Rohos Logon Key 3.0 with OATH support. Now you can use popular Google Authenticator and Yubikey H-OTP for 2-factor Windows login.
The access to your computer or user account is usually password-protected. But sometimes it is not enough, especially, when your data requires high level of confidentiality. You donâ€™t want to provide attackers with the chance to get hold of your most secret stuff â€“ your data, donâ€™t you? We has included Google Authenticator and Yubikey HOTP support into Rohos Logon Key. Now Windows login is performed in High-Safety mode by using Time based One Time Password and HOTP codes.
- Two-factor authentication by OTP for TSPlus remote desktop access 13th February 2018
- macOS High Sierra support in Rohos Logon Key 9th February 2018
- U2F and Google Authenticator support for Windows Active Directory 2-factor authentication 4th February 2018
- Multi-factor authentication with RFID cards HidProx, Indalla, HiTag and Emarine in Rohos Logon Key 3.5 3rd November 2017
- Registering multiple 2FA users with Google Authenticator configuration delivered by Email 6th September 2017