This time we would like to present another innovative One-Time-Password token -Â UmiKey.Â This is a small Key-like USB device that doesn’t need any driver on the client. With this token you can sign-in securely into practically any software or hardware system where you have USB Port. When you need to log in you just connect it and press a small button on it to generate One-Time-Password string into any text field (login form).
/1/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/rohos.png 0 0 Igor /1/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/rohos.png Igor2010-01-06 08:13:172010-01-06 08:13:17UmiKey – OTP authentication to the Web and Windows
- What are strategies for protecting against two-factor authentication vulnerabilities? 5th January 2021
- New Rohos Disk Encryption app for Android to access encrypted Google Drive folders 26th December 2020
- MFA for Remote Desktop access with U2F FIDO security keys in Rohos Logon Key v.4.7 24th December 2020
- P2P encryption ownership in secure online storage products (Mega.nz, OneDrive) 1st October 2020
- Rohos Logon Key v.4.6 update 2nd February 2020