Rohos Logon Key for Mac v.2.4 is out!
Rohos Disk Encryption software allows users to haveÂ new secure storage on a computer or USB flash drives. In this post we would like to underline the importance of data back-up especially if you are using Rohos disk on USB flash drives. Due to nature of USB flash drives (portable and special memory design) its memory is subject to external influence and the data integrity is not so strong.
Most people realize the importance of data back-up after the disaster has happened:
- they lost USB stick with secured partition on it
- after a couple of month of using secure partition on the USB flash drive it has numerous of File System errors due to missed Disk Check procedures
- after an occasional (but still possible) USB memory data sector failure a part or entire secure Rohos partition is damaged
- Windows 11 support 16th October 2021
- Rohos Disk Encryption v.3.2 4th October 2021
- 2FA bypass control in Rohos Logon Key 4.8 30th June 2021
- What are strategies for protecting against two-factor authentication vulnerabilities? 5th January 2021
- New Rohos Disk Encryption app for Android to access encrypted Google Drive folders 26th December 2020