Rohos Face Logon. Freeware edition
Adds Log-In convenience to the standard Windows logon procedure. It allows to access Windows computer in an easy and fast way by using any Web camera. The login is performed automatically once the face has been recognized by the program. Rohos Face Logon provides identification of a user by biometric verification based on neural network technology.
Face recognition benefits:
- Automatic login or desktop unlock when your face is recognized.
- Multi-user support - You may register faces of several users for any user account!
- All registered face patterns are saved and poor ones may be deleted.
- Self training allows to view and register face models that were not recognized. This will simplify usage and convenience of face recognition login.
Video – Using face recognition for Windows 7 login
In this video you will see:
- Register some face models for proper face recognition with Rohos.
- Unlocking Windows using face recognition.
- Rohos Face Logon auto- training using face models that were not recognized before.
- See the list of faces that were used for login / unlock for a week.
- Hiding the face recognition dialogue from the logon window for: 1. Preventing people know that you use face for logging; 2. Makes it impossible for another person to use your face or your photo to access your computer
Comparison Matrix – Rohos Face Logon, Standard vs Free :