Rohos Face Logon. Freeware edition
Makes the standard Windows logon procedure more convenient. It allows you to access a Windows computer in an easy and fast way by using any web camera. Login is performed automatically once the face has been recognized by the program. Rohos Face Logon identifies a user by biometric verification based on neural network technology.
Face recognition benefits:
- Automatic login or unlocking the desktop when your face is recognized.
- Multi-user support - You may register the faces of several users for any user account!
- All registered face patterns are saved and unsatisfactory ones may be deleted.
- The self-training features allows viewing and registering face models that were not recognized. This will simplify usage and bring greater convenience to face recognition login.
Video – Using face recognition for Windows 7 login
In this video you will see:
- How registering face models works for proper face recognition with Rohos.
- Unlocking Windows using face recognition.
- Rohos Face Logon auto-training using face models that were not recognized before.
- Viewing the list of faces that have been used for login/unlocking over the last week.
- Hiding the face recognition dialogue from the logon window to order to 1) prevent people from knowing that you use face logon, and 2) make it impossible for another person to use your face or your photo to access your computer.
Comparison Matrix – Rohos Face Logon, Standard vs Free :