Secure access for:
- Any Windows PC
- Windows Active Directory
- Windows 2003/2008/2012 Terminal Server and Remote Desktop (Rohos Server license required). Learn more..
Your Computer security benefits:
- Replaces weak password-based login with a hardware USB key (USB flash drive or memory card)
- Uses a long and powerful password, without the need to memorize it
- Login with a USB Key is fully automatic and fast!
- The system is password-protected, but you don’t need to enter it manually each time you log in or unlock Windows
- Secure 2-factor login: Your USB Key + PIN code password
- Use a single USB key to log into your home, laptop and office computer
- Restrict access to a computer based on whether an authorized USB key is inserted
- Windows is protected even in Safe Mode
- Assigning a password to your user account allows you to set up better protection for a hibernated computer.
Risk-free due to features like:
- Emergency Logon that helps you access your system in the event that you’ve lost you USB drive or forgotten the PIN code
- PIN code to protect USB key against unauthorized use for login (with limited attempts to enter the system)
- Safe Mode guard – no chance for an attacker to bypass USB key security by loading Windows in Safe Mode
- Rohos uses NIST-approved data-security principles: the password is not stored on the USB key in open form. USB key copy protection prevents the creation of key copies without authorization. All data on the key is encrypted with AES-256 bit key length.
- Rohos Logon Key is widely held to be the most convenient, user-friendly and smart password replacement application on the market. Personal vs PRO license
A variety of devices are supported for authentication:
- any USB flash drive
- USB tokens/smart cards like Aladdin eToken PRO, Futako HiToken v22, Aktiv ruToken, uaToken, Crypto Identity 5,etc
- YubiKey and Swekey – One-Time Password tokens
- Fingerprint USB flash drive, e.g. Transcend, Apacer, LG, TakeMS, etc.
- Wireless devices that are Bluetooth-enabled, e.g. Pocket PC, Mobile.
- RFID tags
Note: This application is not compatible with Rohos Face Logon program!
Supported authentication devices – Smartcards, PKCS#11 tokens, OTP, Biometrics, RFID, Google Authenticator, SMS..
Portable Rohos Logon key – RDC setup for USB flash drive