Rohos Logon Key
Two-factor authentication solution that converts any USB drive into a security token for your computer and allows to access Windows in a secure way by USB token, replacing the Windows login.
Fully functional 15-day trial
Secure Access to:
- Personal computer with any Windows
- Windows Active Directory
- Novell e-Directory
- Windows 2003/2008/2012 Terminal Server and Remote Desktop (Rohos Server license required). Learn more..
Your Computer security benefits:
- Replaces weak password based login with a hardware USB key (USB flash drive or memory card)
- Uses big password, without the need for remembering it
- Login with a USB Key is fully automatic and fast!
- The system is password protected but you don’t need to enter it manually each time you log in or unlock Windows
- Secure 2-factor login: Your USB Key + PIN code password
- Use a single USB Key to log into your Home, laptop and office computer
- Access restriction to computer based on USB Key
- Windows is protected even in Safe Mode
- Assigning a password to your user account allows to set a better protection for hibernated computer.
No risk because of:
- Emergency Logon that helps to access your system in case you lost USB drive or forgot PIN code
- PIN code to protect USB Key against unauthorized usage for login (with limited attempts to enter)
- Safe Mode guard – no chance for Bad Guy to bypass USB Key security by loading Windows in Safe Mode
- Rohos uses NIST approved data-security principles: password is not stored on the USB Key in open form. USB Key copy protection does not allow to create unauthorized Key duplicates. All data on the Key are encrypted with AES-256 bit key length.
- Rohos Logon Key is considered to be the most convenient, user-friendly and smart password replacement application on the market. Personal vs PRO license
Authentication tokens variety:
- any USB flash drive
- USB tokens/smart cards like Aladdin eToken PRO, Futako HiToken v22, Aktiv ruToken, uaToken, Crypto Identity 5,etc
- YubiKey and Swekey – One Time-Password tokens
- Fingerprint USB flash drive, e.g. Transcend, Apacer, LG, TakeMS, etc.
- Wireless devices that are Bluetooth enabled, e.g. Pocket PC, Mobile.
- RFID tags