We are glad to announce Rohos Mini Drive v.1.3 release. Now Rohos Mini Drive allows to have up to 2 GB secure partitions and includes data backup reminder if the password protected part is located on a USB flash drive.
- Creates up to 2 GB of password protected partitions on your USB flash drive or external HDD drive.
- There is new module in the program – â€œRohos Disk serviceâ€, it’s in charge of disk’s autonomous operation (e.g., upon PC shutdown Rohos disk will be disconnected only after all other programs have stopped using the encrypted disk).
- Convenient display of several connected Rohos disks in the program’s main window. Now additional disks could be easily checked for errors, it’s easy to create a backup copy of encryption keys and even to restore them.
- New options:
- Rohos icon not to be showed in tray near the clock
- Automatically disconnect disk upon Log Off
- Automatically connect disk upon plugging in a USB key (should be set up beforehand)
+ Some options are disabled in Rohos Mini options dialog box (~ see Rohos Disk Full Version)
- Additional params in dialog “Connect disk”:
- Check boxes – Mount disk as â€œMount as read-onlyâ€, â€œMount as removable drive â€œ
- Choose disk letter
- Now it’s possible to create several encrypted disks on one USÐ’ flash drive. Upon connecting it’d be possible to choose which one to connect (only 1 at a time).
- Automatic Notification of data backup copy of Rohos disk.Â For disks that are located on a USB drives it would be every 39th day, for others it’d be every 75th day.
- Although Rohos Mini allows to create 2 and more encrypted partitions, it’s possible to connect only a single volume at a time
- Also other bugs have been fixed