SafeJKA SRL is glad to share Rohos software roadmap for 2020(21) year.
Rohos products roadmap includes:
- Rohos Logon Key intelligent features to support a variety of two-factor authentication means within a single environment. Password Management features for web browser. Continue improvements for MFA Push token to support Key Manager, iOS and Mac OS X.
- Add iBeacon Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) devices support to Rohos Logon Key to let users authenticate by using BLE device’s proximity to their computer or Active Directory workstation.
- Add Elatec TWN4 MultiTech BLE/RFID reader support to Rohos Logon Key.
- Experimental solution to integrate StaffCounter UBA with Rohos Logon as a security control against two-factor authentication threats and vulnerabilities. StaffCounter user monitoring and intrusion detection features will help to minimize the impact of an attack and support your incident response plan and evidence preservation.
- Rohos Disk for Android with Google Drive folder encryption.
- Rohos Face logon continuous authentication. Using periodical background face detection while user is working on the computer. Integrate Rohos Face Logon with Rohos Management Tools.
Rohos Web Logon
We also would like to announce the start of Rohos Web Logon development, our new product that will bring two-factor authentication and password replacement solutions for any website based on PrestaShop, WordPress, Joomla, Shopify, Drupal and other CMS platforms. In the new product we plan to bring all our knowledge and expertise in two-factor authentication and password replacement technologies.
Security benefits with Rohos Web Logon:
- Improve password based login form with additional authentication factors.
- Replaces weak password-based login form with a Smartphone push token login method as a password replacement.
- Possibility to add multiple logon methods or devices for a single user account.
- Emergency logon procedure.
- Variety of supported 2FA methods and devices like Android/iOS Smartphone, Google Auth OTP, physical OTP generator like Token2 OTPC, YubiKey or FIDO U2F keys.
- Flexible 2FA management, auditing and reporting.
- Compatibility with Rohos Logon Key for desktops.