Briefly: Secure storage services such as Mega.nz , OneDrive Vault, offers P2P encrypted cloud storage, where the data are being encrypted/ decrypted in your web browser or computer. This provides highest privacy level since data delivered to the cloud storage in encrypted form. Does it really means, the information cannot be accessed by the Vendor? Here we show, how vendor completely owns encryption protocol and data flows, even in your web-browser. We also demonstrate why total ownership gives vendor the tools for user targeting that may be used to de-private your data. An example with Rohos Disk cloud folder encryption demonstrate the difference.Read more
We continue to improve Rohos Logon Key towards intelligent Multi-Factor Authentication decision framework. With new Rohos Logon Key 4.6. you can use multiple kind of authentication methods and devices in parallel. Now you can introduce new MFA authentication procedure on-the-fly without stopping using the current old one. Starting a pilot with a new authentication device was never such easy as now with Rohos Logon.
We are glad to report that Rohos Logon Key for Mac (v3.7) is compatible with macOS Catalina 10.15.2. We have added dark mode support and ensured authentication functionality for USB drive, Yubikey and Bluetooth devices as a key. Due to a few issues we make this release absolutely free.
- Typical credentials request dialog working before Rohos key login. Please click OK and then Rohos dialog will appear.
- Yubikey works in UID only mode.
- Screensaver unlock window has a old-school style.
Now you can download and update to new version. We are working to fix all of the issues.
SafeJKA SRL is glad to share Rohos software roadmap for 2020 year.
We have updated Rohos Management Tools v.4.4 adds improvements and bug fixing for Rohos Logon Key v.4.4 in Active Directory network. New Rohos Management Tools allows better MFA management over Active Directory workstations in isolated environments. With Rohos you can use industry accepted RFID cards such as EM, HID Prox, HiTag, Legic, Mifare as a second/single factor logon method for workstation/HMI terminals.
We are glad to announce new update for Rohos Face Logon that allows to set adaptivity level for face recognition. This allows quicker login in any lighting conditions.
Whats new in brief:
- Added an option to control adaptivity level for face recognition.
- Added possibility to use Face Login over a remote desktop connection.
- Added option to control strong two-factor authentication to login into your computer.
- Added Emergency Logon feature to bypass two-factor authentication if you cant login by face.
- Added more options to customize Face Logon on logon screen.
- Option “Face models profile path” allows to change folder location where rohos keep biometric data. This allows to set centralized location or network shared folder for face models across multiple users and computers.
We are glad to announce new MFA Push Tokens support to “Smartphone” authentication method available in Rohos Logon Key v.4.2. The Rohos Logon Mobile app will deliver two-factor push notifications to workstation or remote desktop server for fast and secure access. A single smartphone can keep multiple authentication records to access multiple computers.
Rohos 2FA Push token advantages:
- Out-of-band Multi-factor authentication. 2FA Push token is delivered via Web Socket method that employs alternative Internet connection from mobile device.
- Your account on Google, Amazon, Azure cloud can be used to host Messaging Broker or you can use a variety ready-to-go MQTT SaaS solutions like: MyQttHub.com, CloudMqtt.com
- 2FA Push token includes strong Encryption AES256 and OATH technology thus it is resilient against man-in-the-middle and reply attacks event on non-SSL\TLS channels.
- Rohos 2FA Push token implementation is open-source.
We’re delighted to announce Rohos Face Logon update v4.1. Now it is fully compatible with Windows 10 and latest Hi-Res web cameras installed on majority of laptops nowadays. Rohos Face Logon is compatible with Windows Hello, it means you can combine different login methods with Rohos Face Login. If your laptop is not equipped with Windows Hello Infra-red camera you still can setup Face Login method with Rohos for fast and convenient access.
Login possibilities with Rohos: Your Face, USB flash drive, PIN code and regular password.
On next update we also plan to add One Time Password login option that will protect your laptop for remote desktop access, by using Google Authenticator.
We have published Rohos Disk Encryption v.2.7 with new experimental functionality “Encrypt Folder”. This feature that allows to encrypt your Cloud Storage folders like OneDrive, Google Drive and others. Now Rohos is able to encrypt arbitrary files on a computer and thus Cloud Synchronization and Backup tools uploads fully encrypted data to the cloud since the sensitive data appeared on the computer.
In order to work with the files you need to enter password and use special drive letter within Explorer or Any other application. Read how it works or download now.
We are glad to announce new Rohos Logon Key v4 for Windows. Now it has a possibility to combine two-factor authentication methods for a single desktop or user and define rules to support multi-factor authentication (MFA) control. Since 4.0 Rohos Logon Key will introduce rule-based multi-factor authentication decision support framework that brings MFA intelligence depending on access context. It automatically selects strong authentication method for privileged users or remote desktop access and convenient single-factor authentication when you use Windows computer in regular way on a desktop.
- P2P encryption ownership in secure online storage products (Mega.nz, OneDrive) 1st October 2020
- Rohos Logon Key v.4.6 update 2nd February 2020
- Rohos Logon Key for Mac OS Catalina 20th January 2020
- Rohos roadmap for 2020 10th January 2020
- Rohos Management Tools 4.4 3rd December 2019