Authentication experience vs security:
Today many services offers strong two-factor authentication to protect your password based access with additional electronic devices. While Rohos also provides you with a complete usability in both, console or remote access cases:
- Use hardware security Key for console access and One Time Password generators like Google Auth/Yubikey/OATH for remote desktop access.
- Unlimited number of authentication methods can be configured for a single user account;
- Emergency Logon Q/A helps to login Windows if you’ve lost your key or forgotten the PIN code;
- For 2FA you can set a short PIN code to protect your key against “social engineers” around you. After 3 wrong PIN code attempts the Key gets locked for login;
- PIN Pad window has numeric buttons, keyboard entry and auto-focused field.
- Unprotected user accounts may be hidden from the Windows Logon screen.
If you work in absolutely trusted environment, then you can use single factor authentication mode that allows to replace your password with digital Key.
Order your copy now