Authentication experience vs security:
Today many services offer strong two-factor authentication to protect your password-based access with additional electronic devices. While Rohos also provides you with complete usability in both, console or remote access cases:
- Use hardware security Key for console access and One Time Password generators like Google Auth/YubiKey/OATH for remote desktop access.
- An unlimited number of authentication methods can be configured for a single user account;
- Emergency Logon Q/A helps to log in to Windows if you’ve lost your key or forgotten the PIN code;
- For 2FA you can set a short PIN code to protect your key against “social engineers” around you. After 3 wrong PIN code attempts the Key gets locked for login;
- PIN Pad window has numeric buttons, keyboard entry and auto-focused field.
- Unprotected user accounts may be hidden from the Windows Logon screen.
If you work in an absolutely trusted environment, then you can use single-factor authentication mode that allows replacing your password with a digital Key.
Order your copy now