USB flash drive security benefits:
- Creates a encrypted partition or container on USB flash drive or portable HDD.
- Encrypted partition is protected by a password.
- Encryption is automatic and on-the-fly. AES 256 bit key length. Uses NIST compliant encryption standards.
- Portable Rohos Disk Browser allows using an encrypted partition on any PC without the need to have administrator privileges or install software.
- File Virtualization – prevents secret data in temp folders, Registry, Recent documents list, etc. leaking outside the encrypted disk.
- Secured virtual keyboard – protect the password to an encrypted disk from a keylogger.
- Free Edition limit – 8 GB encryption size only.
- Rohos Disk Encryption – creates hidden and protected partitions on the computer or USB flash drive.