Rohos Mini Drive – “on-the-fly” encryption without Admin rights
In the video is presented how you may work with encrypted partition on a PC without admin rights using free portable encryption solution, Rohos Mini Drive, that securely protects your portable data on any USB device. Portable utility Rohos Disk Browser gives you opportunity to work with your sensitive data on USB in a usual way on any PC (even on internet cafe, where you don’t have admin rights).
In the video you will see:
- Opening Encrypted part of USB drive by a password.
- Opening files (with on-the-fly decryption) with associated application.
- Saving files with on-the-fly encryption from application.
- Playing mp3 files.
- Browse all photos from a folder in thumbnail view (by using Virtual Folder command).
- Launch portable applications.
With this functions Rohos Mini Drive is the most wanted tool for portable data security recommended by many bloggers and magazines.