The list of supported authentication devices:
PKCS#11 tokens, OATH OTP generators, RFID cards, smart-card, MiFare 1K, RFID readers, FIDO U2F devices, Wireless Tags.
How to install and use Rohos Logon key application:
- Login to Windows by using any regular USB flash drive as authentication key
- What if I cannot log on using the Authentication key?
- Rohos Logon Key troubleshooting
- FAQ and error messages explained
Using of different devices and technologies with Rohos Logon Key:
- Windows logon with YubiKey OTP device
- Authentication in Windows with BlueTooth device
- How to secure your Computer by using eToken
- Access your computer by biometric USB flash drive
- Windows login with U2F FIDO security key Mar 24
- Multi-factor authentication with RFID cards HidProx, Indalla, HiTag and Emarine in Rohos Logon Key 3.5 Nov 03
- Addimat USB2 Waiter Lock Oct 06
- Protecting your computer and data with ruToken Oct 06
- The exceptionally small Rutoken Micro authentication device Apr 06
- Unlock Windows/Mac computer by using your smartphone as a key Dec 20
- Using Google Authenticator OTP for Windows login Feb 27
- iKey 2032 Security token in Rohos Logon Key Feb 22
- Rohos Logon Key with easyident FS-2044, pcProx, KCY RFID readers support Apr 05
- Rohos Logon Key v.2.7 beta: Senselock, Swekey, Touchatag, Securetoken Apr 03
- Using YubiKey token to log in into Remote Desktop Nov 20
- BlueTooth Logon Key - Wireless Logon solution. Oct 29
- eToken Pro/R2, corporate security USB dongles in Rohos Logon Oct 15
Access control tutorials
- The basics of computer protection.
- How single-factor and two-factor authentication works in Rohos Logon Key
- How to choose a convenient and strong password?
- How to create a Shortcut to Lock Your Computer
- Data security tips knowledge base – articles related to computer security and Rohos programs
- Secure 2-factor authentication for Terminal Server by using OTP codes with SMS/Email delivery.
- How to log in into Remote Desktop in a secure way by using hardware tokens (PKCs#11, USB flash drive).
- Rohos Management tools. Using Rohos Remote Config in a Active Directory environment.
- Setup Rohos Logon Key in Active Directory
- Customize login window
- Using MSI setup and command line parameters
- Rohos Logon Key internals
- Rohos registry keys explained