The access to your computer or user account is usually password-protected. But sometimes it is not enough, especially, when your data requires high level of confidentiality. You don’t want to provide attackers with the chance to get hold of your most secret stuff and your data, don’t you? We has included Google Authenticator and Yubikey HOTP support into Rohos Logon Key. Now Windows login is performed in High-Safety mode by using Time based One Time Password and HOTP codes.
/1/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/rohos.png 0 0 Igor /1/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/rohos.png Igor2013-02-27 07:20:522020-04-14 10:28:30Using Google Authenticator OTP for Windows login
- Rohos Logon Key v.4.6 update 2nd February 2020
- Rohos Logon Key for Mac OS Catalina 20th January 2020
- Rohos roadmap for 2020 10th January 2020
- Rohos Management Tools 4.4 3rd December 2019
- Rohos Face Logon 4.3 with adaptive face recognition level 13th September 2019