Rohos Face Logon
The program is designed to add authentication convenience and additional security method to the standard Windows logon procedure. It allows to access Windows computer in an easy, fast and secure way by using any Windows compatible camera. The login of the user is performed automatically once the face has been recognized by the program. Rohos Face Logon provides identification of a user by biometric verification in an automatic continuous process, based on neural network technology.
Face recognition log-in benefits:
- Automatic login or desktop unlock when your face is recognized.
- Self-training - helps avoiding face recognition failure.
- USB flash drive as a key to your computer or notebook.
- Possibility to combine both Face recognition and USB stick for login or to use them apart.
- Multi-user support - You may register faces of several users for any user account!
- All registered face patterns are saved and poor ones may be deleted.
- Power saving feature - if there is no person in front of web camera the program is stop using camera and CPU to recognize faces.
- Allows to hide the fact of face recognition login presence. Thus nobody knows about face recognition process.
- Last successful face-recognition logins are saved,
- Authentication variety: regular password or USB drive or Face
- [Unique] The option “Hide Rohos Face Logon window during login” hides the fact of program’s presence. Thus an intruder will not be aware of face recognition process.
The Self-training feature remembers failed recognitions and allows automatically convert them into face models without registering new face models. This makes the additional face registration process unnecessary.
- Open “Not logged in” dialog
- Choose the patterns and
- Click Register faces to save them as face models
Authentication integrated within the Windows Logon
Rohos Face Logon integrates into any Windows logon model: Local PC logon or AD network joined workstation, Windows XP/Vista home computer. Thus, no compatibility problems will be encountered after installing Rohos Face Logon.
Video - “…I never use password for Windows …” :
In this video you will see:
- Register some face models for proper face recognition with Rohos.
- Unlocking Windows using face recognition.
- Rohos Face Logon auto- training using face models that were not recognized before.
- See the list of faces that were used for login / unlock for a week.
- Hiding the face recognition window from the logon window for: 1. Preventing people know that you use face for logging; 2. Makes it impossible for another person to use your face or your photo to access your computer