Fully functional 15-day trial
Benefits of logging in with facial recognition:
- Automatic login or unlocking the desktop when your face is recognized.
- Self-training – helps to avoid face recognition failure.
- Use a USB flash drive as a key for your computer or notebook.
- Ability to combine both face recognition and a USB stick for login or use them separately.
- Multi-user support – you can register the faces of several users for any user account!
- All registered face patterns are saved and any unsatisfactory ones may be deleted.
- Power saving feature – if there is no one in front of the web camera, the program stops using the camera and CPU to recognize faces.
- Allows hiding the fact that facial recognition can be used to login, so nobody knows about the facial recognition process.
- The last successful face recognition logins are saved,
- Various forms of authentication are possible: regular password, USB drive or Face
The self-training feature remembers failed recognitions and allows automatically converting them into face models without registering new face models. This makes any additional face registration process unnecessary.
- Open the Not logged in dialog,
- Choose the patterns, and
- Click Register faces to save them as face models
Authentication integrated within the Windows login
- Rohos Face Logon integrates into any Windows login model: Local PC login or AD network workstation, Windows XP/Vista home computer. Thus, no compatibility problems will be encountered after installing Rohos Face Logon.
Video – “I never use a password for Windows …” :
In this video you will see:
- How registering some face models works for proper face recognition with Rohos.
- Unlocking Windows using face recognition.
- Rohos Face Logon auto-training using face models that were not recognized before.
- How you can view the list of faces that have been used for login/unlocking over the past week.
- Hiding the face recognition dialogue from the logon window to order to 1) prevent people from knowing that you use face logon, and 2) make it impossible for another person to use your face or your photo to access your computer.
- Any Windows (x86,x64)
- webcam and USB flash drive
- 5 MB of hard disk space free
Face recognition or USB key (+ PIN code).